- FICB, CNE, SRES
Dr. Alan Brisco
Broker / Owner
- License #:
As a Realtor® who has experience in many communities throughout the GTA, I've gained a wealth of knowledge and insights about residential real estate in communities to Toronto's western boundary, throughout York Region, and as far east in Durham Region at Oshawa. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Sell Your Home... At or Above Market Value Within a Timeframe that Is Acceptable to You!
I engage only in residential real estate. I focus on the "seller-side"; listing and selling homes is what I do... for top dollar in a surprisingly short time.
When it's time to move, you need someone experienced who will:
- Skillfully prepare your property to make a great impression
- Effectively market your home using proven, leading-edge methods
- Expertly introduce qualified buyers to both your home and your neighbourhood
- Skillfully negotiate all aspects of the purchase agreement
- Knowledgeably arrange needed financing for your buyer when needed
- Arrange post-agreement home inspections
- Efficiently handle all necessary paperwork and
- Calmly attend to closing issues.
I and my team take care of everything you need—from start to finish—savings you time, money, and hassles.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home sitting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Find Your Next Home
If you need someone to work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, I have buyer-focused people on my team. They perform just as expertly for our buyers as I do for our seller clients.